Affordable freezer and refrigerator repair at your home in San Diego, Santee, Chula Vista, La Mesa and many other areas. We repair all major brand name freezers and all freezer types.
LG, GE, Samsung, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Thermador, Sub-Zero, and many more.
You might need repair if:
- Loss of power to freezer.
- Freezer compressor failure.
- Freezer thermostat malfunction.
- Frozen over evaporator coil
- Ice build-up inside freezer
- Noisy freezer / rattling noises
- Water leaking from freezer
Low-Cost Freezer Repairs
We are experts at servicing and repairing freezers and other home appliances. We’ve pretty much seen it all when it comes to appliance repair. Freezers break down in many ways, and we’re here to help.
Is your freezer is running constantly or isn’t getting cold enough? We can help put your freezer back in shape for the San Diego summer!
We’re also available for 24 hour emergency freezer repair service just-in-case. We make freezer and refrigerator repair our top priority when there is large amounts of food that can potentially go to waste. There is no extra charge for after-hours service. If you need late night freezer repair, we can be there to help, please give us a call at (619) 327-9501.
Freezer Maintenance Pro Tips
- Using a baking soda/vinegar solution to clean your freezer will help eliminate any unwelcome smells.
- Storing a box of baking soda in your freezer can be a smell magnet that removes foul odors.
- Cleaning and inspecting freezer door seals regularly will help your freezer to maintain a proper temperature use electricity efficiently.
Give us a call at (619) 327-9501 for more information or to schedule an appointment. You can also use our online form to start the scheduling process.Updated: February 15, 2019