Dryer Repair Service
We service and repair gas or electric clothes dryer in San Diego and surrounding areas. We usually have the parts available and on-hand to repair most major brand name clothes dryers on the first visit.
If you need your clothes dryer repaired in San Diego, give us a call at (619) 327-9501. We’ll be sure to get your older or newer dryer up and working again.
If your clothes come out of the dryer still damp and wet, it’s probably time to have a dryer repair professional diagnose the issues with your dryer.
Common Dryer Problems:
- Dryer Not Starting Properly
- Takes Too Long To Dry
- Dryer Makes Noise or Rattling Sounds
- Clothes Are Not Fully Dried
- Dryer Stops Before Cycle Finished
- Dryer Never Heats Up
- Making Clicking Noises
San Diego Dryer Repair Experts
We know how to repair a dryer fast and efficiently. We’ve done countless dryer repairs in San Diego. If you’re thinking about possibly buying a new dryer, think about getting your dryer repaired instead of buying a new one!
There’s no need to save up for new clothes dryer and pay a premium price for it. We have the knowledge and the right tools to repair your gas or electric clothes dryer fast.
Clothes Dryer Maintenance Pro Tips
- Cleaning your dryer’s vent system is one of the first things you should check. Make sure the dryer vent is completely free of lint and other debris that could clog the dryer’s vent line. A dryer that has become too full of lint will be a candidate for dryer repair in no time at all.
- You should always empty the lint trap after every use of your dryer. If there is too much lint on the filter, not enough hot air is able to flow through your dryer. Your clothes will not dry if not enough hot air can circulate around your wet clothes. This can cause the thermal fuse to go and you to have your dryer repaired.
- Do not overload your dryer with too much clothes. Not enough hot air is able to circulate around your wet clothes. Your dryer will overwork itself trying to dry the wet heaping clump of clothes. This is not only bad for the heating elements in the dryer, but also the pulleys and other mechanical and internal parts.
Give us a call today at (619) 327-9501 to schedule an appointment with one of our expert dryer repair technicians. We service most of San Diego! View our service areas, or setup an appointment online.